Hospital Management Asia (HMA) 2018
September 13-14, 2018
Centara Grand at CentralWorld
Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
Listen to our speakers and learn
- how digital healthcare is improving the quality of care delivery and patient experience,
- how to design a patient experience program to improve customer service and increase patient engagement, and
- how to get ready for an integrated health system that rewards result over activity.
Visit us at our booth and learn more about our activities below.
September 13th, 2018
Opening Ceremony | 8:45am – 9:15am
Elisabeth Staudinger: Opening Note
Among other high-ranked members of the healthcare industry our President of the Asia Pacific region will be part of the opening ceremony giving a kick-off speech to open the HMA 2018.
Plenary Session II | 9:35am – 9:55am
Michael Reitermann: Digitalization and AI
Digitalizing Healthcare: Medical devices, wearables, AI, and big data: With the increasing need for evidence-based medicine, digitalizing healthcare becomes necessary to being future-ready. This session will discuss how digital healthcare is improving the quality of patient care delivery as well as getting patients and clinicians prepared for innovation.
Breakout Session B & JCI CEO Forum | 2:30pm – 4:00pm
Jason A. Wolf: Patient care & engagement
This breakout session focuses on the hospital’s EQ outside of clinical care. Designing a patient experience program to improve customer service and increase patient engagement.
Tech Talk at Siemens Healthineers Booth | Time 2:00pm - 2:15pm
Enno, who heads the Strategy & Business Development division in Asia Pacific, will share technical insights on the topic of artificial intelligence. This tech talk will take place at the Siemens Healthineers booth and will take about 10 minutes.
September 14th, 2018
Plenary Session V (Panel Discussion) | 9:25am – 10:05am
Dr. Herb Staehr: Hospital without walls
Preparing for a hospital without walls: learning from the e-commerce retail takeover
- Are we there yet? Tell-tale signs and knowing how much time we have left
- Wearables and latest trends towards healthcare anywhere
- How hospitals can keep up: the evolution of a hospital’s role and how it can leverage from an e-health
Breakout Session C & Value Creation Forum | 4:30pm – 6:00pm
Dr. Herb Staehr: Hospital 4.0 Getting ready for an integrated health system that rewards result over activity
- Current integrated health systems implemented in Asia
- Making room for chronic diseases by relegating primary, palliative and preventive care to other experts in the system
- How integrated health systems usher more systematic reimbursement
Siemens Healthineers is title sponsor of HMA 2018.
Taking place for the 17th time already, the Hospital Management Asia is the leading event on healthcare management exchange in the Asia Pacific region. Some of the biggest global players share valuable practices within their hospital leadership, as well as insights into the Asian healthcare market.
Reasons why you should join HMA 2018:
- Connect with healthcare professionals
- Listen to a renowned line-up of speakers
- Expand your business network
- Deepen your knowledge about medical tourism in Thailand
- Experience live hospital tours
We are looking forward to meeting you at HMA 2018.